欢迎来到环球教育官方网站,来环球,去全球,名师高徒,高分留学!
来源:环球教育整理
小编:Sophie 162 今天环球教育(原环球教育)小编为就大家带来了“雅思口语经典句型介绍—被字句 所字句”的相关内容。话不多说,各位环球教育烤鸭们赶快随小编一起体会一下中英文中的被字句和所字句的区别吧!
I was really amazed by ….我被…震撼了。
I was really amazed by the Forbidden city in Beijing.
I was really amazed by the 2010 World Expo in Shanghai.
I was impressed by……我对…印象深刻。
i was impressed by the West Lake in HangZhou.
I was impres ssed by his English.
I felt adj./done感到…
I felt relaxed & refreshed 感到被放松,被清新
I feel pressured 感到被压迫
I feel content 感到满足
I feel satisfactory 感到满意
我所想说的是…… The thing I want to say is that…
我所想说的是现代人更加喜欢在假日旅游而不是呆在家里
The thing I want to say is that modern-day people are much keener on travelling rather than staying at home during holidays.
我上次所看到的主要是是……The thing I saw last time was mainly that…
我上次所看到的主要是全国的游客都井然有序的排队参观每一个馆在2010世博会上。
The thing I saw last time was mainly that tourists nationwide all queue up for each pavilion in great order inside the 2010 World Expo Park.
我所珍惜的自由是……The freedom that I cherish is that…
我所珍惜的自由是我自己一个人主,独立安排自己的学习和休闲,不再和父母及他们的唠叨在一起了。
The freedom that I cherish is that I now live on my own, independently managing my study & leisure time, not living with my parents & their nagging any more.
我所要提一提的是……The point that I want to say is that…
我所要提一提的是现在的生活水平和消费层次已经大大好于20年前了
The point that I want to say is that the living standard & the consumption level are much better and higher than those two 20 years ago.
所进入我脑海的第一点是……The first thing that sprang into my mind is that…..
所进入我脑海的而第一点是古建筑可以让访问它的人鲜明的学到历史而不是从书本上。
The first thing that sprang into my mind is that visitors to those historic buildings can learn history in a vivid way rather than from a book.
之所以……是因为……The reason why…is because…
之所以我想成为一名英国大学的教师是因为我想在西方国家传播中国的文化。
The reason why I want to become a professor in a university in UK is because I hope to deliver Chinese culture in western countries.
之所以我们中国学生要学好英文是因为它可以我们能够更多的机会和更广阔的发展平台。
The reason why we Chinese students have to learn English well is that it can provide us with more opportunities & wider stage for development.
由于这样一个事实……This is due to the fact that….
现代人应该经常去健身房,这是因为运动可以拉升身体,肌肉,韧带;对于久坐的办公室工作阶层,运动对他们的脊椎也是很好的。
Modern-day people should go to the gym regularly. This is due to the fact that exercise can stretch our bodies, muscles and ligaments, for those who sit for too long, sports can really do good to their spines.
这是因为……It is because…
我们要多吃蔬菜和水果,这是因为他们富含维他命和纤维对我们的消化和新陈代谢系统是很好的。
We can try to eat more vegetables and fruits, it is because they are full of vitamin & fiber, helping our digestion & metabolism system.
熟练掌握以上句型,有助于在雅思口语中取得更高的分类,快记下吧!